28.07.2021 Sale of wind electricity under bilateral treaties
Wind Solar Energy, following the current trends of the global and Ukrainian electricity markets, is currently negotiating with the largest exporters of the Zhytomyr region regarding the sale of wind electricity under bilateral treaties in the future.
As part of this strategy, Wind Solar Energy has already signed memorandums on signing bilateral agreements for the sale of electricity in the total amount of 3.4 GWh per year with companies such as:
- SLC “KOROSTENSKYI SHCHEBZAVOD”;
- STATE ENTERPRISE OF SPIRIT AND DRINK INDUSTRY “UKRSPIRT”;
- PRIVATE JOINT STOCK COMPANY “KOROSTENSK CHEMICAL MACHINE BUILDING PLANT”;
- PRIVATE ENTERPRISE “PHARMACEUTICAL FACTORY” RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION ASSOCIATION “ELFA”
- PRIVATE JOINT STOCK COMPANY “KOROSTENSKY KРLIBZAVOD”
Other companies have also expressed interest and memorandum will be signed in the near future.